What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Règles de Course à la Voile (French: Racing Rules of Sailing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Racing Club de Vichy (French rugby club)
- Radio Cité Vauban (French radio station)
- Radio Club Venezolano (Spanish: Radio Club of Venezuela)
- Ranked Choice Voting
- Réadaptation Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Rehabilitation)
- Real Course Video (triathlon training)
- Red Cell Volume
- Reference Change Value
- Refuse Collection Vehicle