What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Règlement Thermique (French: Thermal Regulation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Refactoring Tools
- Reference Terminology
- Reference Trajectory
- Refresher Training (for ACG forms)
- Refrigeration Ton
- Régiment de Transmissions (French: Signals Regiment; French Army)
- Regional Total
- Regipäts Talossán (Kingdom of Talossan; micronation)
- Registered Technologist (diagnostic radiology; American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Registered Traveler (various organizations)