What does QCII stand for?
QCII stands for Qwest Communications International Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
- Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes (Latin: Who Watches the Watchers)
- Queensland Centre for Intellectual and Developmental Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Quarter Common Image Format
- Quarter Common Intermediate Format (176 pixels by 144 lines, 30 fps; 1.22:1)
- Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (Australia)
- Queen Charlotte Islands Forest District (British Columbia, Canada)
- Quarterly Cumulative Index Medicus (medical journal)
- Quality Control Management for Process Industries Manufacturing and Engineering
- Quality Control Inspection Operations
- Quality Control Inspection Plan (various locations)
- Quality Control Inspection Procedure
- Quality of Care Incentive Payment (Colorado)
- Quality of Care Information Protection Act (Canada)
- Quality Care Insurance Services (UK)
- Quality Certified Insurance Services (Hamilton, AL)
- Quality Control Information System