5-Star Choice Partner Program Qwest Communications - Qwest Business Partner Program Qwest Business Partner Program Ricoh Americas Corporation Ricoh Rewards Salesforce.
What does QBPP stand for?
QBPP stands for Qwest Business Partner Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality Based Performance Analysis (management tool that measures medical procedure outcomes)
- Quality Bus Partnership Agreement (UK)
- Quahog Beautiful People's Club (Family Guy)
- Quality Brands Protection Committee
- Queens Borough Planning Committee
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
- Question Behind the Question
- Quality Billing Report
- Quarterback Rating (football)
- Quarterly Business Review
- Queen's Baton Relay (UK)
- Quei Bravi Ragazzi Café (Italian: Goodfellas Café; Brescia, Italy)
- Question-Based Review (US FDA)
- Quick Business Research Institute Corp. (Japan)
- Quint Boisvert Racing, Inc. (Littleton, NH)
- Quad Basic Rate Interface (information technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through our membership in the Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP) Socrates Solution Corp.
NYSE:Q) today announced that its Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP) was recently recognized as one of the top partner programs in the industry.
In addition to the Qwest wholesale agent program, Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP) enables agents to provide their retail business customers with high-quality voice, data and IP services.
The MicroAge agreement represents the largest system integrator to join the expanding list of companies who are part of the recently introduced Qwest Business Partner Program (the QBPP).
NYSE: Q) today announced a new associate partner level added to its Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP).
ASCII represents a significant potential for the Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP) to address a unique subset of VARs with whom ASCII has established one to one relationships.
NYSE: Q) today announced that its Qwest Business Partner Program (QBPP) recently earned a Five-Star rating from VARBusiness - an industry-leading publication focused exclusively on reseller and partner channels.