The senior program is jammed with activities ranging from weekly trips to Little Rock's Farmers Market, regional quiz bowls, dances and tai chi classes.
What does QB stand for?
QB stands for Quiz Bowl
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QB
We have 9 other meanings of QB in our Acronym Attic
- Question Bank
- Question Builder
- Quick BASIC (Microsoft)
- Quick Blow (type of electric fuse)
- Quick Buy
- QuickBird (Digital Globe, Colorado, USA)
- QuickBooks (Intuit)
- Quiet Birdmen
- Quiet Bus
- Quintin Barry
- Queen's Bench No 7 (TV series)
- Quad-Band Bandpass Filter
- Quantum Battery 1 (camera flash battery)
- QuickBasic Version 4.5
- Qualitätswein Bestimmter Anbaugebiete (German wine certification)
- Quality Bakers of America, Inc.
- Quansoo Beach Association
- Quantitative Budget Analysis
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Queensland Band Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the statewide Thinking Cap Quiz Bowl were in and students from Major Edwards Elementary School placed in the top 12 of several dozen schools tested on math, science, social studies and English language arts.
95 Paperback Pearls of wisdom RA1216 Yes, Virginia, there is an Annual Toxicology Quiz Bowl (sponsored by the American Association of Poison Control Centers), and this study guide will help participants prepare for it.
Events would include the game Twain-O, based on Bingo and featuring student-nominated Twain books, as well as a Mark Twain Quiz Bowl.
He ranked second and first individually in two Quiz Bowl competitions.
The students competed in academic, creative and athletic events, as well as Certamen, a fast-paced quiz bowl game.
Circle Number 59 on Free Information Card Quiz Bowl Timer SkillsUSA-VICA and ZeeCraft have created a 10-player quiz timer that can be used in any question-and-answer competition.