DEPENDENT MEASURES The dependent measure in this study was class quiz average across two conditions (Guided Notes & Traditional Lecture).
What does QA stand for?
QA stands for Quiz Average
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QA
We have 16 other meanings of QA in our Acronym Attic
- Question and Answer
- Questions and Answers
- Queue and Accumulator (Cisco)
- Queue Arbitrated
- Quick Action
- Quick Assessment
- Quick Assets
- Quil Ateara (Twilight series character)
- Quinolinic Acid
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Assurance and Operations
- Quality Assurance & Revalidation
- Quaternary Ammonium Ion
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA/UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quiz average was the average of 13 pre-lecture, 13 post-lecture and 11 lab quizzes.
Comparison of quiz averages and final examination scores was significant for the winter and spring semester groups (p = .