Meanwhile, there are issues that are actually quite easily done under normal circumstances, such as closing a company.
What does QED stand for?
QED stands for Quite Easily Done
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QED
We have 50 other meanings of QED in our Acronym Attic
- Queues Enforth Development, Inc.
- Quick and Easy Drawings
- Quick Editor
- Quick Epicenter Determination(s) (USGS)
- Quickly and Easily Done (Colloquial: Mathematical proofs)
- Quickly Ends Dandruff
- Quicktime for Education
- Quilting Engineering Divas
- Quinn Elicits Dismay
- Quintain Estates and Development (UK)
- Quod Erat Demonstrandum (Latin: Which Was to Be Demonstrated)
- Quantum Electrodynamics Atomic Theory (physics)
- Queens Economic Development Corporation
- Quinte Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Quantized Elastic Deformational Model
- QoS Enabled Distributed Object
- Quick Look Experiment Data Record (NASA)
- Quality Environment Dependability and Statistics (American Society for Quality)
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (World Bank; UN; various locations)
- Quzhou Economic Development Zone (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Setting up an average cost, to be paid per team member per month, is quite easily done, as one only has to look at the salary ranges of these people to figure out how much the client should be paying for each one of them.
If I hadn't have gone through the courts, he could have quite easily done it to somebody else.