I 0, 2012, Dean Talley, as manager of Granite Ridge LLC, signed a quit claim deed for the "park and pool" parcel, turning it over to the homeowners association.
What does QCD stand for?
QCD stands for Quit Claim Deed (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCD
We have 13 other meanings of QCD in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Custom Distribution Services, Inc.
- Quality, Cost, Delivery
- Quantum Chromodynamics
- QuarkCopyDesk (file extension)
- Quasi-Cyclic Dyadic
- Quick Change Directory
- Quick Cheque Deposit
- Quick Claim Deed (real estate)
- Quick Control Dial (cameras)
- Quintessential CD (PC media player)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Development Authority
- Queen City Darting Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Queensland Cake Decorators' Association (Australia)
- Quad Communities Development Corporation (Chicago, Illinois)
- Quantum Chromodynamic Compton
- Quick Connect Disconnect
- Qatar Civil Defense Department
- Quality Cost Delivery Development (Nissan)
- Quincy Cemetery District Database (Illinois)
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Development, and Management (manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A quit claim deed, which was allegedly seen by TMZ, revealed the 36-year-old star handed Katy all rights to the Los Angeles mansion.
Cascade and Columbia Railroad signed a quit claim deed to Caliber in 2007 near the time Caliber purchased the property.
In other business the board approved a quit claim deed for a 1.