What does QCIC stand for?
QCIC stands for Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes (Latin: Who Watches the Watchers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCIC
We have 2 other meanings of QCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Customer Interface
- Quantity Conversion Interface
- Queen Charlotte Islands
- Qiagen Clinical Insight Analyze (bioinformatics)
- Quad City International Airport (Illinois)
- Queensbridge Community in Action (Long Island, NY)
- Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
- Queensland Centre for Intellectual and Developmental Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Quarter Common Image Format
- Quarter Common Intermediate Format (176 pixels by 144 lines, 30 fps; 1.22:1)
- Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (Australia)
- Queen Charlotte Islands Forest District (British Columbia, Canada)
- Qwest Communications International Inc.
- Quarterly Cumulative Index Medicus (medical journal)
- Quality Control Management for Process Industries Manufacturing and Engineering
- Quality Control Inspection Operations
- Quality Control Inspection Plan (various locations)