Judge Quintin Barry said at the Ashford hearing it was hard to imagine a "grosser breach of requirements".
What does QB stand for?
QB stands for Quintin Barry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QB
We have 9 other meanings of QB in our Acronym Attic
- QuestBridge (low-income student college application program)
- Question Bank
- Question Builder
- Quick BASIC (Microsoft)
- Quick Blow (type of electric fuse)
- Quick Buy
- QuickBird (Digital Globe, Colorado, USA)
- QuickBooks (Intuit)
- Quiet Birdmen
- Quiet Bus
- Quiz Bowl
- Queen's Bench No 7 (TV series)
- Quad-Band Bandpass Filter
- Quantum Battery 1 (camera flash battery)
- QuickBasic Version 4.5
- Qualitätswein Bestimmter Anbaugebiete (German wine certification)
- Quality Bakers of America, Inc.
- Quansoo Beach Association
- Quantitative Budget Analysis
- Quantitative Business Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quintin Barry, Deloitte & Touche corporate finance partner, said: 'Venture capitalist confidence has waned this quarter as the economic picture becomes clearer.