00 Hardcover Quintessence of dental technology RK240 In this issue of the annual volume, Duarte (restorative sciences, U.
What does QDT stand for?
QDT stands for Quintessence of Dental Technology (annual publication)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QDT
We have 15 other meanings of QDT in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Disability Service Standards (Australia)
- Quick Deploy Satellite System (Comtech Mobile Datacom Corporation)
- Quick Detach Sound Suppressor (Knight's Armament Company)
- Data (File Name Extension)
- Qualified Disability Trust
- Qualified Domestic Trust (estate planning)
- Quantum Dental Technologies (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Quantum-Defect Theory
- Queisser Daten Technik (German telecommunications company)
- Quiet Drive Technology (Quantum)
- Quantitative Differential Thermal Analysis (chemistry)
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Main Train Station (Airport Code)
- Quantization Distortion Units
- Queensland Debating Union (Australian Debating Federation; Toowong, Queensland, Australia)
- Quick Deposit Unit (banking)
- Quigley Down Under (film)
- Quick Dial-Up Capability
- Quaestiones Disputatae de Veritate (Latin: Disputed Questions on Truth)
- Quick Decisive Victory
- Quick Disconnect Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Series: title RK240 This volume of Quintessence of Dental Technology contains 15 articles that describe examples of successful dental esthetic treatments and their techniques and methods.
00 Hardcover Series: title RK240 The latest edition of the annual Quintessence of Dental Technology (QDT) features 16 articles and photo essays that stand for improvement of oral health, technological innovation, and superior esthetics, contributed by 37 international professionals who specialize in recreating the optical, mechanical, and esthetic properties of the natural tooth.