What does QBAA stand for?
QBAA stands for Quinte Business Achievement Awards (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBAA
- Quad-Band Bandpass Filter
- Quantum Battery 1 (camera flash battery)
- QuickBasic Version 4.5
- Qualitätswein Bestimmter Anbaugebiete (German wine certification)
- Quality Bakers of America, Inc.
- Quansoo Beach Association
- Quantitative Budget Analysis
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Queensland Band Association (Australia)
- Quaternary Buried Artesian Aquifer
- backscattering efficiency
- Quantity Based Advance Licence
- Quantitative Business Analysis (college courses)
- Queue Base Address Register
- Quick Beginner's All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- Quad Building Block
- Quality's Best & Beautiful (cheese; Japan)
- Queensboro Bridge (New York, NY)
- Queens and Bronx Building Association (New York)
- Queensland Bed and Breakfast Association Inc. (Australia)