Armac Demolition has applied to knock down Island House on behalf of owner Quintain Estates and Development due to uncertainty over High Speed 2 rail.
What does QED stand for?
QED stands for Quintain Estates and Development (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QED
We have 50 other meanings of QED in our Acronym Attic
- Question Everything Done
- Queues Enforth Development, Inc.
- Quick and Easy Drawings
- Quick Editor
- Quick Epicenter Determination(s) (USGS)
- Quickly and Easily Done (Colloquial: Mathematical proofs)
- Quickly Ends Dandruff
- Quicktime for Education
- Quilting Engineering Divas
- Quinn Elicits Dismay
- Quite Easily Done
- Quod Erat Demonstrandum (Latin: Which Was to Be Demonstrated)
- Quantum Electrodynamics Atomic Theory (physics)
- Queens Economic Development Corporation
- Quinte Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Quantized Elastic Deformational Model
- QoS Enabled Distributed Object
- Quick Look Experiment Data Record (NASA)
- Quality Environment Dependability and Statistics (American Society for Quality)
- Quarterly External Debt Statistics (World Bank; UN; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because it's London; it's the biggest financial centre in the world and it's politically stable and the legal [framework] is strong," Nick Shattock, chief executive officer of Quintain Estates and Development, developers of Wembley City, told Gulf News.
BANKING giants HBOS yesterday confirmed they were eyeing Wembley Arena owners Quintain Estates and Development for a potential takeover.
The Meridian Delta Ltd (MDL) consortium comprises UK property company Quintain Estates and Development plc and Australian property group Lend Lease.
Property fund management firm Lathe Investments has bought the 347,000sqft centre from Quintain Estates and Developments for pounds 45.