Suite D, near Bob's Burgers & Brew in Tulalip's Quil Ceda Village.
What does QCV stand for?
QCV stands for Quil Ceda Village (Tulalip, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCV
We have 3 other meanings of QCV in our Acronym Attic
- Qualitative Community Tolerance Value
- Quality Control Unit
- Queensland Council of Unions (Queensland, Australia)
- Queenslanders Credit Union (Australia)
- Quincy Credit Union (Quincy, MA)
- Quad County Urban League (Aurora, IL)
- Queen Creek Unified School District (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Qatar Cablevision
- Quantum Communications Victoria (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Quick Coupling Valve
- Queensland Charter Vessel Association (tourism industry; Australia)
- Quality Condoms Vending Ltd (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Queens Commendation for Valuble Service (UK)
- Quaker City Wheelman (cycling club; Pennsylvania)
- Quality Control Workstation (radiographic imaging system component)
- Quasi-Continuous-Wave (laser technology)
- Queen City Wheels (Newport, Kentucky)
- Quarter Century Wireless Association
- Queensland Country Women's Association (Australia)
- Quad City Wind Ensemble (Davenport, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to entering his fourth term in the Washington House of Representatives, McCoy is also general manager of Quil Ceda Village, a political subdivision of the Tulalip Tribes.