I have a quiet chuckle at the people who wear them on their lapels, and on their car bumpers, days and weeks after Remembrance Day.
What does QC stand for?
QC stands for Quiet Chuckle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QC
We have 18 other meanings of QC in our Acronym Attic
- Queens College (New York)
- Questionable Content (webcomic)
- Quezon City (Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Quick Capture (gaming)
- Quick Change (aircraft modification)
- Quick Connect
- Quickly Completed
- Quickmaile Chainmaile
- Quiet Channel (RCA two-way radio)
- Quietcomfort (Bose headphones)
- Quorum Consensus
- Quota Certificate
- Qwest Corporation
- Quality Control and Inspection
- Quasi-Cycle Low-Density Parity Check
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Quadratically Convergent Self-Consistent Field
- quantum cascade tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectrometer
- Quality Control Configuration Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
alongside Shaun Wright-Phillips, was surely having a quiet chuckle.
EVEN in defeat, Cardiff City skipper Mark Hudson probably had a quiet chuckle to himself as he walked off the Pride Park pitch last Sunday.
The Burnley lads are having a quiet chuckle about what awaits Sir Alex Ferguson and his jet-setters who will crash back in time when they take their first steps inside the grand old ground.
The Burnley lads are having a quiet chuckle about what awaits Sir Alex Ferguson and his jet-setters, who will crash back in time when they take their first steps inside the grand old ground.
While I have, in the past, generally had a quiet chuckle and nodded my head in agreement to many of Mr Madden's previous comments to the letters page, I feel that I must take issue with his attack on the teaching staff in general and, by inference, the teachers of Kirklees in particular.
David Jones has a quiet chuckle to himself as he recalls: "I was in a pop group in the 1960s.