The Quicken 96 and 97 versions of the product included Navigator, but Quicken 98 and the current 99 cut include IE.
What does Q98 stand for?
Q98 stands for Quicken 98
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Every 5 Hours
- Every 6 Hours
- Every 7 Days (medication dose)
- Every 7 Hours
- Quick Eight (drag racing)
- One Pill Every 8 Hours (prescriptions)
- Quaque Octa Hora (Latin: Every 8 Hours)
- Questionnaire in 1992
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, Quicken 98 for the desktop, Excite's Business & Investing Channels, search engines, CNNfn, online news articles and reviews.