Summary: Emirates, one of the world's fastest-growing airlines, is welcoming 2013 aboard by offering very attractive fares for quick-acting customers.
What does QA stand for?
QA stands for Quick-Acting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QA
We have 16 other meanings of QA in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Amidala (Star Wars)
- Queensland Athletics
- Query Author
- Question and Answer
- Questions and Answers
- Queue and Accumulator (Cisco)
- Queue Arbitrated
- Quick Action
- Quick Assessment
- Quick Assets
- Quil Ateara (Twilight series character)
- Quinolinic Acid
- Quiz Average
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Assurance and Operations
- Quality Assurance & Revalidation
- Quaternary Ammonium Ion
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA/UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
It took them over an hour to bring it under control and a male occupant was treated for smoke inhalation after a quick-acting neighbour raised the alarm.
Uncontrolled asthma includes symptoms such as being woken in the night with shortness of breath, using quick-acting inhalers a lot, using steroids to control asthma and going to hospital with symptoms.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A quick-acting photographer recently snapped this image of a fighter jet rocketing through a funnel-shape cloud.
Thus, the transaction was one of the most coveted deals of the year in the real estate community and we were fortunate enough to have a quick-thinking, quick-acting buyer on hand ready to close the deal before the assets were released into the market.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Operation of the system involves the removal of a quick-acting band clamp connecting the frames and the actuation of a remote air valve.