According to the company, the new release offers over 60 new features in addition to improved, real world cloud capabilities including out of the box integration with QuickBooks Online Edition.
What does QBOE stand for?
QBOE stands for QuickBooks Online Edition (Intuit Inc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualatex Balloon Network
- Quality Bus Network (Dublin, Ireland)
- Queensland Biodiversity Network (Australia)
- Query by Navigation
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation (computer speech recognition)
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quarterly Business Objectives
- Quasi-Biennial Oscillation
- Quebec Bus Owners Association
- Queensland Boulder Opal Association (Australia)
- Quality Body of Knowledge (trademark of American Society for Quality)
- Quilt Block of the Month (craft kit)
- Qeynos Badge Of Nobility (online gaming)
- Quarterly Balance of Payments
- Quick Basic Oxygen Process (metallurgy)
- QoS at Boundary Point
- Quadtree Backprojection
- Qualified for Ballot Placement
- Quality and Business Planning
- Quality Building Products (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9% plus 30 cents) and business-processing tools such as QuickBooks Online Edition (www.