EMS has worked with more than 700 businesses and is certified to resell, implement and support QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and QuickBooks Point-of-Sale.
What does QBES stand for?
QBES stands for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quad-Band Excitation (speech coding)
- Qualified by Experience
- Quality Basic Education
- Quantile Bend Estimator (human height)
- Query By Example (databases)
- Queanbeyan Business Enterprise Centre (Australia)
- Quebec Building Envelope Council
- Quantitative Backscattered Electron Imaging
- Base-Emitter Junction Charge (transistors)
- Quantum Bit Error Rate
- Queens Conference on the Business Environment Today
- Queue Bounds Estimation from Time Series (computer science)
- Qatar Bowling Federation
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantitative Blood Flow
- Query By Form
- Quick Brown Fox
- Vail/Eagle, CO, USA (Airport Code)
- Queensland Biennial Festival of Music (Australia)
- Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intuit selected SQL Anywhere as the database to power our QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, significantly improving the speed and scalability of our application," said Pankaj Shukla, vice president of Product Development for the QuickBooks Group, Intuit.
have available Alpha Five/QLinker which allows users to and move data back and forth between QuickBooks 2003 Products--including QuickBooks Pro Edition 2003, QuickBooks Premier Edition 2003 and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2.
Effective September 1st-23rd, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (QBES) is offered at 30% off list price when bundled with Advanced Inventory, and until the 30th, QBES is running 20% everyday “stretcher” pricing, switcher 0%, and an add-a-seat discount of 20%.