We took a look at Intuit's QuickBooks Pro 2002 (www.
What does QB stand for?
QB stands for QuickBooks (Intuit)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QB
We have 9 other meanings of QB in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Bridge
- Queens Borough (New York, NY)
- Query by Model
- QuestBridge (low-income student college application program)
- Question Bank
- Question Builder
- Quick BASIC (Microsoft)
- Quick Blow (type of electric fuse)
- Quick Buy
- QuickBird (Digital Globe, Colorado, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The QuickBooks Point of Sale solution consists of software and standard hardware tools, including a bar code scanner, magnetic stripe reader, cash drawer and receipt printer.