has published Concise Review of Critical Care, Trauma and Emergency Medicine: A Quick Reference Guide of ICU and ER Topics by Asif Anwar.
What does QRG stand for?
QRG stands for Quick Reference Guide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRG
We have 3 other meanings of QRG in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Reaction Fleet Improvement
- Quick Response Freight Manual (US Department of Transportation)
- Queensland Rugby Football Schools Union (Australia)
- Quality Right the First Time (Dallas, TX)
- Quebec Rugby Football Union (Canada)
- Quarterly Review of Film and Video
- Exact Frequency (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualitative Reasoning Group (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Quality Reference Guide (McDonald's Corp.)
- Quality Resource Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Quick Response Graphic (US DoD)
- Quasi-Ray Gaussian Beam
- Queensland Responsible Gambling Strategy (Australia)
- Barometric pressure reported by a particular station
- Queen's Royal Hussars (a British regiment)
- Quick Reference Handbook
- Quick Release Hook (mooring systems)
- Your Frequency Varies (radiotelegraphy)
- Queensland Reining Horse Association
- Quick Release Hockey Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABA HAS UPDATED ITS QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE to Banking Regulations to cover legal and regulatory changes through August 2012--including the elimination of Regulation AA and a comprehensive overview of the new UDAAP.
Its small compact size enables it to be used as a portable, quick reference guide of facts and figures, based on adult health care.
The final updated version of the CARB Quick Reference Guide and other reference materials are available for download.
5 Leopard: A Quick Reference Guide to Mastering All That Is Leopard
In my monthly client newsletter, I offer the attorneys helpful information such as a quick reference guide to the dates of upcoming legal lectures and legal conferences.