The Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT - News)-led unmanned K-MAX[umlaut] team successfully completed a five-day Quick Reaction Assessment (QRA) for the U.
What does QRA stand for?
QRA stands for Quick Reaction Assessment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QRA
We have 19 other meanings of QRA in our Acronym Attic
- Quaternary Research Association (UK)
- Queensland Ranger Association
- Queensland Recording Association
- Queensland Renal Association
- Queensland Rifle Association
- Query, Reporting and Analysis (software)
- Quick Raise Antenna
- Quick Reaction Aircraft
- Quick Reaction Alert
- Quick Reaction Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy recently completed a developmental test and quick reaction assessment of the first CBSP terminal, installed aboard the mine countermeasures ship USS Champion (MCM 4), under the command of Navy Lt.