The tubes' new quick disconnect coupling offers minimal installation time, less handling of high temperature components and easy conversions to the quick disconnect system.
What does QD stand for?
QD stands for Quick Disconnect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QD
We have 6 other meanings of QD in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Dot
- Quaque Die (Latin: Daily)
- Quarter Deck
- Quasi Dicat (Latin: as if he would say)
- Quattuor Dimensionis
- Query Detection
- Questionable Data
- Questioned Document (legal)
- Queuing Delay
- Quick Detachable (firearm accessory)
- QuickDraw (Macintosh ROM program)
- Quotient de Danger (French: Hazard Quotient)
- Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Dot-based Non-Linear Optical
- Quantum Dot Organic Light Emitting Diode (film and television)
- Quincy D. Jones, III (entertainer)
- Quinte Destinations for Youth (Ontario, Canada)
- Data Quality Assessment
- Quadratic Discriminate Analysis
- Quaker Digital Academy (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formation light wires have quick disconnects and need no cutting.
The transparent plexiglass collection chamber is said to be easily removed by quick disconnects.
The side-mounted device is supported on a roll stand with quick disconnects from the gearbox using C-clamps, so it's easily rolled to other machines or positions.
When hunting a stand I can either take the quiver off and hang it on a tree or simply leave it attached to the bow via a second quick disconnect that comes with TruGlo's Axis quivers.
These quick disconnect couplings are patented and precision engineered and can be manufactured out of brass, steel, aluminum, or stainless steel, with various plating and sealing options.
A quick disconnect allows users to move around the aircraft as necessary, and a rheostat allows users to control the coolant temperature.