The canonical example of a deliberate pangram is The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog, but shorter examples are possible.
What does QBF stand for?
QBF stands for Quick Brown Fox
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBF
We have 5 other meanings of QBF in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Backscattered Electron Imaging
- Base-Emitter Junction Charge (transistors)
- Quantum Bit Error Rate
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Queens Conference on the Business Environment Today
- Queue Bounds Estimation from Time Series (computer science)
- Qatar Bowling Federation
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantitative Blood Flow
- Query By Form
- Vail/Eagle, CO, USA (Airport Code)
- Queensland Biennial Festival of Music (Australia)
- Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Queensland, Australia)
- Queens Botanical Garden (Flushing, NY)
- Queensland Bookbinders Guild (Australia)
- Question Book Goes Interactive (software program)
- Quantitative Bone Histomorphometry
- Quarterback Hurry (football)
- Quasi-Black Hole (astronomy)
- Queens Birthday Holiday
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first message that Washington sent was the playful: "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back 1234567890.
I couldn't make my mind up so I had a go with both: I wrote "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" in both colours and then in capitals and my grandfather said, "Hey, steady on lassie, or your ribbon'll be needing changed before you've even started," and I put my arms around his neck and said he was the best granda in the whole wide world even if he did have no teeth and smelt of remedies and he said not to talk so daft.
A quick examination from top to toe showed that he could see clearly, smile, puff his cheeks out, feel me touching his face equally on both sides, stick his tongue out, tell me about the quick brown fox jumping over the lazy dog and shrug his shoulders strongly.
The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet The longest recorded ight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
12 point: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
New to the 'Red Bananas' for ages 5-8 is Mary Arrigan and Korky Paul's PA JINGLEBOB AND THE GRABBLE GANG (0778710742), telling of a town uproar when a railroad is slated to go right through its center, and Julia Donaldson's THE QUICK BROWN FOX CUB (0778710807) tells of a little fox who wants to go on adventures during the day, when he should be sleeping.
Location THE quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.