The SPI-4 standard not only doubles the raw speed but addresses the protocol overhead with paced data transfer mode, which includes a free-running clock, driver pre-compensation (pre-comp), optional adaptive active filter receivers (AAF), quick arbitration and selection (QAS), and packetized commands and messaging.
What does QAS stand for?
QAS stands for Quick Arbitration and Selection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QAS
We have 71 other meanings of QAS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance System
- Quality Assurance, Auditing, & Security
- Quality Attributes Software (est. 2003)
- Quantiva Analysis System
- Queensland Ambulance Service (Australia)
- Queensland Apprenticeship Services (subsidiary of Commerce Queensland QCCI)
- Quest Authentication Services (Quest Software, Inc.)
- Question and Answer Services
- Quick Address Systems
- Quick Arbitrate and Select (Small Computer Systems Interface transmission rates)
- Quick Attachment Safety (climbing equipment)
- Quadriplegic Association of South Africa
- Quebec Association of School Administrators (Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Association of Student Advisers, Inc. (Australia)
- Quality and Safety Achievement Recognition (NASA)
- Quality Assurance Systems Analysis Review
- Quality Assurance Specialist (Ammunition Surveillance)
- Quality Assurance Specialist Ammunition Surveillance (US Army)
- Quantum Aspects Sdn. Bhd. (investment holding company)
- Quality Alliance Steering Committee (health care; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quick arbitration and selection (QAS): Reduces the overhead of control release on the SCSI bus from one device to another.
Quick Arbitration And Selection Quick Arbitration and Selection or QAS is another protocol specified in SCSI-3.