Right-click on the Quick Access Toolbar and choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar.
What does QAT stand for?
QAT stands for Quick Access Toolbar (computing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QAT
We have 18 other meanings of QAT in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Standard Table
- Quality-Adjusted Survival Time (therapy evaluation)
- Queensland Association of School Tuckshops Inc. (Coorparoo, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queer and Allied Student Union (college group)
- Qatar (ISO 3-letter country code)
- Qualification Acceptance Test
- Qualification Approval Test
- Quality Action Team
- Quality Assurance Team
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quick Action Team
- Quality Assurance Through Attributes Program
- Queensland Ambulance Transport Brigade (Australia)
- Qatar Automobile and Touring Club
- Question Answered, Thread Closed
- Quality Assurance Testing & Evaluation Company (Army)
- Queensland Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Test Instructions
- Quality Assurance Test & Inspection Plan
- Quality Assurance Technical Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;Our new blue software menu and navigation has exciting user features like a Navigator, a Bubble Bar, a Quick Access Toolbar and easy access to all apps and menu at the same time,” adds Coulter.
To use MessageExport, Outlook users select the emails they want to export, and then select a conversion profile (such as PDF) from the quick access toolbar.
In Excel 2007, right-click the Quick Access Toolbar, then choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar.