What does Q&R stand for?
Q&R stands for Quick & Rough (production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Q&R
- Question & Answer
- Quick and Dirty
- Quill & Dagger (Cornell University honor society)
- Quarantine and Pre-Shipment
- Quality and Quantity (marketing)
- Quality & Regulatory
- Quality and Reliability
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)