They are available in I I-and 23-ounce sizes, with Quiche Lorraine and Spinach also available in a 16-ounce crustless version.
What does QL stand for?
QL stands for Quiche Lorraine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QL
We have 8 other meanings of QL in our Acronym Attic
- Quadratus Lumborum (muscle)
- Qualification Level (Canadian military)
- Quality Level
- Quality of Life (USAF funding issues)
- Quality of Life (well-being)
- Quantification Limit (chemistry)
- Quantum Leap
- Quantum Libet (Latin: As Much As You Please)
- Queensland (Australia)
- Query Language
- Quick Look
- Qualification Level 3 (Canadian Army)
- Frequency Modulated (sonar; US Navy)
- Lasham Airfield (Lasham, England, UK)
- Qala (postal locality, Malta)
- Qatar Leadership Academy (Qatar)
- Quadrifilar Loop Antenna
- Quality Level Agreement
- Quantum Logic Array (hardware architecture)
- Quark License Administrator (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here, Rachel prepares an old classic - quiche Lorraine, but it should be far more exciting than the ready-made ones we tend to buy from the supermarket.
s Here, Rachel prepares an old classic - quiche Lorraine, but it should be far more exciting than the readymade ones from the supermarket.
BIN AND BAG Save 125 calories BAG Tin of tuna chunks in brine (139 calories) BIN Tin of tuna chunks in sunflower oil (264 calories) DIET MATHS 100g slice of quiche lorraine (280 cals) 100g slice of crustless quiche lorraine (175 cals) 1 low fat yoghurt (90 cals) 1 tomato (15 cals) REAL DIET SECRETS REVEALED Eat colourful food for maximum nutrition.
80 kilo CO-OP The Co-operative quiche Lorraine, 400g was pounds 2.
But for those who felt a bit peckish there was quiche lorraine in abundance, deep fried spring rolls and lots of bottles of supermarket Champagne.
CRUMBS is a new range of pies, pasties and twisters which includes old school favourites such as quiche Lorraine and contemporary flavours such as butternut squash and spiced chicken, ham hock and cheese and wilted spinach with Emmental and ricotta.
Morrisons The Best Quiche Lorraine, 400g, pounds 1.