Although this hop metric is easy to implement and is reliable in dynamic environments, the queuing delay and the contention delay at the intermediate nodes are not taken into account for route selection.
What does QD stand for?
QD stands for Queuing Delay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QD
We have 6 other meanings of QD in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Data, Inc
- Quantum Design (various locations)
- Quantum Dot
- Quaque Die (Latin: Daily)
- Quarter Deck
- Quasi Dicat (Latin: as if he would say)
- Quattuor Dimensionis
- Query Detection
- Questionable Data
- Questioned Document (legal)
- Quick Detachable (firearm accessory)
- Quick Disconnect
- QuickDraw (Macintosh ROM program)
- Quotient de Danger (French: Hazard Quotient)
- Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Dot-based Non-Linear Optical
- Quantum Dot Organic Light Emitting Diode (film and television)
- Quincy D. Jones, III (entertainer)
- Quinte Destinations for Youth (Ontario, Canada)
- Data Quality Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
For OBS types using two-way reservation, the most important measures of QoS  is queuing delay at ingress routers.
How does this application react to different network conditions, such as queuing delay, discard, jitter, or overall latency?
When we tried to contact technical support, the queuing delays were long and finally connected us to a secretary.