QUETTA -- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) has set up an emergency cell for restoration of electricity in the quake hit area of Mashkkel.
What does QESCO stand for?
QESCO stands for Quetta Electric Supply Company (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quarterfield Elementary School (Severn, MD)
- Quarterly Economic Survey (various locations)
- Quarterly Employment Survey
- Queen Elizabeth School (Hong Kong)
- Queensland Emergency Services (Australia)
- Quota Exchange System (Norwegian costal fleet)
- Quality Engineering and System Assurance
- Quebec English School Boards Association (Canada)
- Quality Enhancement Sub Committee (Queen's University of Belfast; UK)
- Qilu Eastman Specialty Chemical Ltd. (Zibo, China)
- Quadratix Earth Sciences Group
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV series)
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Assurance Division (now Environmental, Safety and Health)
- Qualified Emergency Specialist Inc. (est. 1983; Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec Education Savings Incentive (tax measure; Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Electricity Supply Industry (Australia)
- Quebec English Schools Network
- Qualified Educational Supervisor Programme
- Queen Emma Summer Palace (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, Quetta electric supply company limited (QESCO)'s liabilities are 48 billion rupees, Lahore electric supply company limited (QESCO) 23 billion rupees and Gujranwala electric supply company limited (GESCO) 5 billion rupees.
According to Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO), around 13 power pylons had been washed away or completely damaged in Kohlu and Barkhan, plunging the areas into complete darkness.
He said Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) and National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) had suffered Rs110.
Quetta Electric Supply Company chief Shafiq Khatak said repair work had started and it would take approximately another week to revive the electricity supply to the affected areas of the province.
QUETTA -- The Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)'s campaign against the defaulters of centricity arrears is continued in the provincial metropolis.
According to sources in Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) a technical fault in Guddu high transmission line caused the suspension of electricity supply.
The project director of the Quetta water and Sewerage project, Ashrafullah Khan Kakar, Managing Director Water and Sanitation Authority, Liaquat Ali Bugti, Administrator QMC, Hamidul Karim, Chief Metropolitan Officer, Yaqoob Zehri, besides the representatives of Sui Southern Gas Company, Quetta Electric Supply Company, Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Limited, Metropolitan Corporation, NTC, NESPAK as well as the divisional engineers of different concerned departments and the construction company.