Such an attack, based on questionable data and totally without foundation, is completely unacceptable.
What does QD stand for?
QD stands for Questionable Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QD
We have 6 other meanings of QD in our Acronym Attic
- Quantity Distance
- Quantity/Distance (explosives storage)
- Quantum Data, Inc
- Quantum Design (various locations)
- Quantum Dot
- Quaque Die (Latin: Daily)
- Quarter Deck
- Quasi Dicat (Latin: as if he would say)
- Quattuor Dimensionis
- Query Detection
- Questioned Document (legal)
- Queuing Delay
- Quick Detachable (firearm accessory)
- Quick Disconnect
- QuickDraw (Macintosh ROM program)
- Quotient de Danger (French: Hazard Quotient)
- Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Dot-based Non-Linear Optical
- Quantum Dot Organic Light Emitting Diode (film and television)
- Quincy D. Jones, III (entertainer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeFazio said the closure list is "based on questionable data that the USPS admits doesn't address long term solvency.
In other words, questionable data were used as the basis for estimating population age structure at earlier times, and the snapper age structure given in SEDAR 15-SAR 1 may have no basis in reality.
We will make a greater effort in the future to go through their reports with a fine-tooth comb, expose the inconsistencies and their problematic use of questionable data," one senior official said.
Also, in an effort to identify data determined to be suspect in nature, as well as questionable filing patterns and practices not detectable by basic EDI program editing, the division will be generating in-house listings of claims that reflect questionable data or filing trends, and soliciting information from the trading partner to reconcile the data as necessary.