9781608314447 Radiation oncology; a question-based review.
What does QbR stand for?
QbR stands for Question-Based Review (US FDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QbR
We have 6 other meanings of QbR in our Acronym Attic
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
- Qwest Business Partner Program
- Question Behind the Question
- Quality Billing Report
- Quarterback Rating (football)
- Quarterly Business Review
- Queen's Baton Relay (UK)
- Quei Bravi Ragazzi Café (Italian: Goodfellas Café; Brescia, Italy)
- Quick Business Research Institute Corp. (Japan)
- Quint Boisvert Racing, Inc. (Littleton, NH)
- Quad Basic Rate Interface (information technology)
- Quality Branch IT (Information Technology) Solution (Sweden)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (United States Postal Service)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (US Postal Service)
- Quote Bottom, Reply Top (newsgroups)
- Qualification By Similarity
- Qualifications Based Selection
- Quality Based Selection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Review of Pathology is a well-written, question-based review that clearly complements Pathology.