Question of the Month The August web poll asked: What is the most well-known and marketable application of the metalcasting process?
What does QOM stand for?
QOM stands for Question of the Month
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QOM
We have 2 other meanings of QOM in our Acronym Attic
- Quality of Life Scale (John Flanagan)
- Quantum Optics and Laser Science
- Quality of Life Scale for Elderly
- QoS-Based Optimized Link State Routing (protocol)
- Quality of Life Technology
- Quality of Life Wales (UK)
- Quality of Management
- Queen of the May (girl chosen queen of a May Day festival)
- Queen of the Mountain
- Query-Oriented Model (Extensible Markup Language)
- Queued Output Match (semiconductor function)
- Quick Ontology Mapping
- Quality of Markets Committee
- Quebec Organic Marketing Network
- Quest of Many Trails (song)
- Qualified Object Name (Oracle)
- Quasi-Optical Network
- Queen of Nassau (Islamorada Key, Florida)
- Question on Notice (Australian Parliament)
- Quality Operations Office (ES&H)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the July/August 2004 issue you had a Question of the Month where single homesteaders gave tips and encouragement to others.
I'm not sure if I like the Question of the Month (how many other people read my copy of GUNS Magazine?
This month's Question of the Month deals with this subject, and you may be inspired to try some new craft or read a new book.
Michigan Retailers Association/Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Michigan Retail Index September 1994 results (All numbers are percentages except "Responses") September Activity Increased Decreased No Change Responses Sales 55 32 13 475 Inventory 55 17 28 471 Prices 18 8 74 465 Promotions 33 7 60 470 Hiring plans 18 7 75 470 Expectations next 3 months Increased Decreased No Change Responses Sales 78 11 11 474 Inventory 53 22 25 469 Prices 22 7 71 465 Promotions 64 3 33 469 Hiring plans 23 4 73 466 Question of the Month Are your customers using their credit cards more this year than last year?
The November web site question of the month asked, "What percentage of your customer base is demanding just-in-time delivery of your product (castings, raw materials, etc.
The October web site question of the month asked, "In the coming year, what type of equipment will your metalcasting facility be most likely to upgrade?
COUNTRYSIDE: The question of the month last March/April was; "What wouldn't you want to homestead without?