It said that "in fact, the actions of the United States continue to support Israel's illegal occupation and undermine Palestinian quest for freedom.
What does QFF stand for?
QFF stands for Quest for Freedom (website)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QFF
We have 9 other meanings of QFF in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Field Effect Transistor
- Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airlines; Australia)
- Qualified Firefighter (Australia and New Zealand)
- Quantitative Fleet Feedback (Navy)
- Quebec Fencing Federation
- Queensland Farmers' Federation (Australia)
- Queensland Folk Federation (folk culture preservation; Australia)
- Queer Film Festival (various locations)
- Queer Football Fanclubs
- Quest for Freedom Forums
- Quick Fix Force
- Quick Frozen Foodstuff
- Quick Frozen Foods International
- Quantitative Food Frequency Questionnaire
- Queensland Frozen Food Supply (Australia)
- Quantum Fast Fourier Transform (algorithm)
- Quality First Group
- Queensland Fertility Group (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quest for Glory (Series of Computer Games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Robin Speronis, producer of the blog, Off The Grid Living In Southwest Florida -One Woman's Story, aka Adventures of a Nature Girl in her Quest for Freedom, http://www.
00 Hardcover E29 When a Caribbean slave named Rosalie escaped during the Haitian Revolution, she began one family's quest for freedom.
Set in a dystopian society, Grant examines a young girl's quest for freedom, identity and lust for life.
In a message to the 5th International Conference in Support of the Palestinian Intifada in Tehran, the Lebanese Hezbollah leader called Iran an advanced model for all those nations which are in quest for freedom, independence, grandeur and glory.
Hawatmeh said Tunisia was an inspiration to Arab people in their quest for freedom and dignity.
Karma Chophel, a Tibetan parliamentarian and former Speaker of the Tibetan parliament in-exile, said the Dalai Lama had refused to be the ceremonial head of the state, but had agreed to play a different role to guide the Tibetans in the quest for freedom of their homeland from the Chinese rule.