This article shows how the adapter developed by the iClass project (iClass Consortium, 2004) takes advantages of SQI independence in terms of query language and resulting formats to resolve learning object locations (i.
What does QUEL stand for?
QUEL stands for Query Language
This definition appears very frequently
- Quantum Undetected Error
- Quetzaltenango (Guatemala territorial division)
- Voice Transmission (radiotelegraphy)
- Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, and Safe (chemical method)
- Quaternary Environment of the Eurasian North
- Quick Uplink, Expandable Executive (NSSC-1)
- Shanghai Queens Cosmetic Packaging Company, Ltd (Shanghai, China)
- Qt Universal Emulator Frontend
- Quantitative Evaluation of the Fertility of Tropical Soils
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives (Kyoto Protocol; UN)
- Quality of Employment Land Study (UK)
- Quality, Environment, Safety and Health
- Quick User Entry (Performance Analysis and Status Assessment)
- Quality Enhancement Research Initiative
- Qualified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Questions on University Extension Resource Information
- Question Mark
- Centre for Quantum Engineering and Space-Time Research (Hannover, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the heart of Tableau's software is a new proprietary query language called VizQL(TM).
Published by Wiley Computer Publishing, John Wiley & Sons, the book both introduces Network Query Language to new programmers and serves as a reference for experienced programmers.
These forms allow you to enter an advanced search without the use of advanced query language.
The first is that the query language that can be supported will be, effectively, the lowest common denominator of all of the query languages supported by the systems servicing the distributed search.
the UNIX operating system, Ingres Relational Database Manager, Structured Query Language (SQL), and X-Windows graphical user interface.
SPARQL Overcomes Traditional Query Language Limitations of Local Searches, Single Formats
0 of Network Query Language has been released for the Windows platform and is now available for evaluation or purchase.