At the heart of Tableau's software is a new proprietary query language called VizQL(TM).
What does QL stand for?
QL stands for Query Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QL
We have 8 other meanings of QL in our Acronym Attic
- Quad Left
- Quadratus Lumborum (muscle)
- Qualification Level (Canadian military)
- Quality Level
- Quality of Life (USAF funding issues)
- Quality of Life (well-being)
- Quantification Limit (chemistry)
- Quantum Leap
- Quantum Libet (Latin: As Much As You Please)
- Queensland (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main innovations of the new version are a new query language (X Path), improved processing of XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language), support for read-only databases, and functions for tighter security.
the UNIX operating system, Ingres Relational Database Manager, Structured Query Language (SQL), and X-Windows graphical user interface.