This is important to remember at a time when the Human Rights Campaign tries to sell queers as politely platonic and shows like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy reduce our sexuality to interior decorating skills.
What does QEFTSG stand for?
QEFTSG stands for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Quality Evaluation Function
- Quarterly Executive Forum
- Quasi Error Free
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (UK)
- Quick Easy Find (geocaching)
- Quod Erat Faciendum (Latin: Which Was to Be Done)
- Quality Education for All
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People (UK)
- Qwest Energy Fund Management
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Forestry Commission; Scotland, UK)
- Quality Enhancement Group (UK higher education)
- Quality Evaluation Group
- Quantum Energy Generator (electronics)
- Queensland Electricity Generating Board (Australian Power Company)
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (UK)
- Quantized Equal Gain Transmission
- Quantum Efficiency Hysteresis
- Queen Elisabeth Hall (Southbank Centre; London, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Adelaide)
- Queen Elizabeth's Hospital (Bristol, England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And that car is about to be replaced by a stylistically constipated Ferrari Enzo knock-off more suited to the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy set.
In November, Florida's Department of Citrus began running flashy grapefruit advertisements in magazines like In Style and Vogue, and during hit television shows like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
Sort of a battlefield version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.