org Queer Arts Resource (online service with links to many gay art resources around the world) www.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Queer Arts Resource
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Report
- Quality Assurance Representative
- Quality Assurance Requirement
- Quality Assurance Review
- Quality Attribute Requirement
- Quality-Aware Routing
- Quantitative Analysis Report
- Quarterly Acceptance Review
- Quarterly Activities Report (various locations)
- Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's flagship)
- Question Answer Relationship (education)
- Quick Access Recorder
- Quiet, Alert, Responsive (veterinary medicine)
- Quotation Amendment Record
- Quesnel Auto Racers Association (Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada)
- Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps (British)
- Quality and Academic Review Committee (UK)
- Quality Assessment Review Committee (Alaska)
- Quality Assurance Reference Centre (National Health Service; London, England, UK)
- Quality Assurance Review Center (research program; University of Massachusetts Medical School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There may be a few nudes on Queer Arts Resource, but this is one Web site attempting to uncover forms of gay and lesbian cyberculture that don't involve cruising chat rooms or downloading images of hot, naked flesh.
Non-New Yorkers can find a hefty Internet exhibition of Zenil's work on the information-packed Queer Arts Resource Web page.