He worked tirelessly as an adult and pediatric urologist at the Queensway Carleton Hospital and the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario for 30 years.
What does QCH stand for?
QCH stands for Queensway Carleton Hospital (Ottawa, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QCH
We have 4 other meanings of QCH in our Acronym Attic
- Quezon City General Hospital (Philippines)
- Quantum Communications Group, Inc. (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (Canada)
- Queensland Cane Growers Organisation (founded 1926; Australia)
- Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University (Australia)
- Quality Care Hands, LLC (Beaverton, OR)
- Quality Control High
- Quarter Credit Hours (various universities)
- Queen Charlotte Holdings, Ltd. (Australia)
- Queensland Cotton Holdings (Australia)
- Quilts from Caring Hands (Corvallis, OR)
- Quality Correctional Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
- Quebec Hardcore News
- Queensland Community Housing Coalition (West End, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quadra Cedar Hill Community Association (Canada)
- Quad City Hotel and Conference Center (Davenport, Iowa)
- Quality, Content, Humor, Easy to Work With (Conor Cunneen brand promise)
- Quality Care Health Foundation (California Association of Health Facilities)
- Quad City Holdings, Inc. (Delaware)
- Quality Care Home Improvement (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He passed away after a short illness on August 27, 2010 at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.