Government-funded research conducted by the University of Newcastle upon Tyne at Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic, in Billingham, Tees- side, found the new procedure was successful in 93 per cent of cases.
What does QAMC stand for?
QAMC stands for Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAMC
We have 2 other meanings of QAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Monitor
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Quaque die Ante Meridiem (Latin: Every Day Before Noon)
- Queensland Air Museum (Australia)
- Queue Access Method
- Quality Assurance Management and Analysis (computer database program; deer industry; Australia)
- Quebec Asbestos Mining Association (Canada)
- Queen of the Apostles Mission Association (Denver, CO)
- Quality Assurance Materials Bank
- Quality Assurance in Maternity Care (project; EU)
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Development Objectives
- QoS (Quality of Service)-Aware Management Environment
- Quality Assurance Mental Health (California)
- Queensland Association for Mental Health
- Quality Assurance Mandatory Inspection Point
- Quality Assurance Management and Information System
- Q&A Markup Language
- Question and Answer Markup Language
- Queensland Arts Marketing Network (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Management Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government-funded research conducted by the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne at Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic, in Billingham, Teesside, found the new procedure was successful in 93% of cases.
The trials, funded by the Government, involved children from Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic, in Billingham, Teesside.