What does QUAKES stand for?
QUAKES stands for Queensland University Advanced Centre for Earthquake Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Qualitative Archiving and Data Sharing (UK)
- Quality Application and Database Suite
- Quality Document System
- Quality in Alcohol and Drug Services
- Quad Video Graphics Array (1280 by 960 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (San Diego, CA)
- Improving Quality and Efficiency of Safety-Critical Embedded Computing Systems by the use of Formal Methods
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Queers Against Israeli Apartheid (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Queers United Against Kapitalism (Canada)
- Qualified for All Types of Duty (US Navy)
- Quality Control Section
- Enhanced Stream Water Quality Model
- Quality of life questionnaire of the European Foundation for Osteoporosis
- Qualitätsmanagement Inklusive Konstanzprüfung und Dosiserfassung
- Quantitative Linguistics Conference
- QUAlity of Life questionnaire In OSTeoporosis