Introduction There is uncertainty about the risk and possible extent of secondary salinity in the Queensland Murray-Darling Basin (QMDB).
What does QMDB stand for?
QMDB stands for Queensland Murray-Darling Basin (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Qingdao Qiyao Wärtsilä Mhi Linshan Marine Diesel Co. Ltd. (China)
- Qualified Marketing Director
- Quality Management Division
- Quality Measurement Data (National Institute of Standards and Technology; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Quality Mountain Day (Mountain Leader Training Association; UK)
- Quantitative Methods Division (US DoD; Inspector General)
- Quantum Metrology Division
- Quantum Molecular Dynamics
- Quality Management and Departmental Administration (anesthesiology)
- Quantitative Methods and Data Analysis in Archaeology (University of Siena; Italy)
- Queensland Murray Darling Committee (Australia)
- Qatar MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) Development Institute
- Quantitative Marketability Discount Model
- Qualitative Materiel Development Objective
- Quantum Maximum Distance Separable
- Quality Management of the Designee Workforce (US FAA)
- Q Media Events
- QDI ManageEasy
- quadrado médio do erro
- Quadrature Motor Encoder
Samples in periodicals archive:
1071/SR07064 Tolmie PE, Silburn DM, Biggs AJW (2003) Estimating deep drainage in the Queensland Murray-Darling Basin using soil chloride.
New salinity hazard maps for the Queensland Murray-Darling Basin show that over half of the area faces a serious threat from dryland salinity caused by land clearing.