a private company, plans to build the 516-mile Queensland Hunter gas pipeline that will run between the Wallumbilla Gas Hub in Queensland and Newcastle in New South Wales.
What does QHGP stand for?
QHGP stands for Queensland Hunter Gas Pipeline (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Queensland Health Electronic Publishing Service (Australia)
- Quail Hollow Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Quality HealthCare Elderly Services (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Quality of Health Economic Studies
- Quality Health Foundation (Easton, MD)
- Quill Hair & Ferrule (also seen as QH&F; Columbia, SC)
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Roman poet, 65-8 BC)
- QueensCare Health and Faith Partnership (California)
- Quest for the Holy Grail
- Quorum Health Group Inc.
- Queens Head Golf Society (UK)
- Quakers Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Quartz Hill High School (Lancaster, California)
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (gardening; Canada)
- Qualified Helicopter Instructors
- Quality Health Indicator (Kansas)
- Quality Health, Inc. (mail order health and beauty products)
- Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
- Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)