What does QHEPS stand for?
QHEPS stands for Queensland Health Electronic Publishing Service (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QHEPS
- Qualified Hazardous Duty Area (US Congress designated)
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
- Honorary Dental Surgeon to the Queen
- Quality High-Definition Video
- Quality in Higher Education (journal)
- Quantum Hall Effect
- Quick Home Energy Checkup (Maryland)
- Qualified Higher Education Expense
- Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (US EPA)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (Australia)
- Quail Hollow Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Quality HealthCare Elderly Services (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Quality of Health Economic Studies
- Quality Health Foundation (Easton, MD)
- Quill Hair & Ferrule (also seen as QH&F; Columbia, SC)
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Roman poet, 65-8 BC)
- QueensCare Health and Faith Partnership (California)
- Quest for the Holy Grail
- Quorum Health Group Inc.
- Queensland Hunter Gas Pipeline (Australia)