Queensland Department of Primary Industries Internal Report, Brisbane, Qld.
What does QDPI stand for?
QDPI stands for Queensland Department of Primary Industries (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of QDPI in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Development Plan (various organizations)
- Quantitative Depth Profiling
- Quantitative Direct Plating (blood samples)
- Quick Delivery Program
- Quality Daily Physical Activity (health program; Canada)
- Quelli Del Portiere Avversario
- Quick and Dirty Photo Album (programming code)
- Quality Digital Processing Center (Photo Marketing Association International; Jackson, MS)
- Qualified Domestic Production Deduction (tax term)
- Quality Daily Physical Education (Canada)
- State of Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Australia)
- Quest Deepwater Prospective Quarterly (publication)
- Quantum Data Protection System
- Quick and Dirty Perl Solution Hacker
- Quadrature Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory
- Quake done Quick (gaming)
- Quick Detach Quiver (Barnett Outdoors, LLC; hunting equipment)
- Quantum Dot Quantum Computer
- Quantum-Dot Quantum-Well
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surveys conducted between 1997 and 2000 by the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries as part of its Long-Term Monitoring Program (O'Sullivan et al.
2, Agricultural Chemistry Laboratory Branch, Queensland Department of Primary Industries.
Many leafy vegetables, such as pak choy and broccoli, tend to perish quickly after harvest," says Project Leader Tim O'Hare of the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries.
19 (3) The surveys are being jointly conducted by the Museum and Art Gallery NT, NT Fisheries Division, CSIRO Marine Research, Queensland National Parks and Wildlife Service, University of Western Australia and the Queensland Department of Primary Industries.
3) Queensland Department of Primary Industries unpubl.