Sydney, Australia, July 8, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - CWH Resources Limited (ASX:CWH) is pleased to announce that on 28 June 2011, it has lodged applications for the exploration permits for mining EPM 19261, EPM 19262, EPM19263 and EPM19264 with the Queensland Department of Mines and Energy.
What does QDM stand for?
QDM stands for Queensland Department of Mines
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QDM
We have 14 other meanings of QDM in our Acronym Attic
- Quake Data Merge
- Quality Data Management (Ohio)
- Quality Data Model (healthcare information model)
- Quality Decision Management
- Quality Deer Management
- Quality Device Manager
- Quality Driven Management
- Quantitative Debris Measurement
- Quantitative Debris Monitor
- Quantum Defect Method
- Quad-Division Multiple Access
- Quality Deer Management Association (Bogart, GA)
- Quantitative Debris Monitor Mission Alert
- Quick Direct Memory Access
- Quantum Discrete Memoryless Channel
- Quonset/Davisville Management Corporation (Rhode Island)
- Queensland Department of Mines and Energy (Australia)
- Qinghai Dachaidan Mining Limited (China)
- Quantitative Debris Monitor Maintenance Alert Status
- QoS (Quality of Service) Dependent Multicast Routing (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Queensland Department of Mines, Brisbane, Queensland.
Funding for the current program will be supported by a grant of up to A$150,000 from the Queensland Department of Mines and Energy under the Collaborative Drilling Initiative (CDI).