C), Mike Bell (B), Glenn Barry (A), and Peter Want (B) (A) Landscape Sciences, Environment and Resource Sciences, Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management, 41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QId 4102, Australia.
What does QDOE stand for?
QDOE stands for Queensland Department of Environment (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of QDOE in our Acronym Attic
- Query Data Network Address
- Question Does Not Apply
- Quasi-Dynamic Network Design
- Quoi De Neuf Docteur (French: What's New Doctor? French Growing Pains TV series fanclub)
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources (Australia)
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines (Australia)
- Quantum Designer and Network Simulator
- Quadripartite Development Objective
- Quantum-Defect Orbital Theory
- Queensland Dairyfarmers' Organisation (Australia)
- Quick & Dirty Operating System
- Qualified Domestic Trust (estate planning)
- Queensland Department of Transport
- QCD (Quantum Chromodynamics) Data Parallel (software)
- Quad Die Package
- Qualification Data Package (air cargo screening)
- Quality Development Plan (various organizations)
- Quantitative Depth Profiling
- Quantitative Direct Plating (blood samples)
- Quick Delivery Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
These amendments are currently being progressed with the Queensland Department of Environment & Resource Management (DERM).
Before that I also spent time working for Australian Heritage Commission in Canberra, with the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage and with the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park in Cairns.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) has received environmental approval from the Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management for the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, to build a 21 km gas pipeline from the Callide Infrastructure Corridor to the Company's wholly owned liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in the Port of Gladstone.
In this section we outline our two different paradigms and how our ideas grew and changed over time: ROSS: I was employed in 1993 by the then Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage (now Environmental Protection Agency) to oversee the development of a conservation plan and conservation works for the Peel Island Lazaret.
Brisbane, Australia, Jan 31, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Carbon Energy Limited (ASX:CNX) (PINK:CNXAF) advises that it has received a notice from the Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM) extending the date for a final decision on the Company's amended Environmental Authorities to 11 February 2011.