The Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection allowed the company to proceed from environmental impact assessment to submission of an environmental management plan.
What does QDOE stand for?
QDOE stands for Queensland Department of Environment (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of QDOE in our Acronym Attic
- Query Data Network Address
- Question Does Not Apply
- Quasi-Dynamic Network Design
- Quoi De Neuf Docteur (French: What's New Doctor? French Growing Pains TV series fanclub)
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources (Australia)
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines (Australia)
- Quantum Designer and Network Simulator
- Quadripartite Development Objective
- Quantum-Defect Orbital Theory
- Queensland Dairyfarmers' Organisation (Australia)
- Quick & Dirty Operating System
- Qualified Domestic Trust (estate planning)
- Queensland Department of Transport
- QCD (Quantum Chromodynamics) Data Parallel (software)
- Quad Die Package
- Quality Development Plan (various organizations)
- Quantitative Depth Profiling
- Quantitative Direct Plating (blood samples)
- Quick Delivery Program
- Quality Daily Physical Activity (health program; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 7 November 2013 the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (DEHP) issued the EIS Assessment Report in relation to the project, completing the EIS process for MLA70486.
A) Landscape Sciences, Environment and Resource Sciences, Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management, 41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QId 4102, Australia.
Before that I also spent time working for Australian Heritage Commission in Canberra, with the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage and with the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park in Cairns.
amp; BRISBANE, Australia -- SGI (NASDAQ:SGI), a global leader in HPC and data center solutions, today announced that the Queensland Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM) has installed a high performance computing (HPC) and large-scale storage solution based on SGI Altix ICE 8200 and InfiniteStorage in its Brisbane facility for the processing of computationally intensive environmental modeling applications.
The grants from $5,000 to $200,000 (GST exclusive) are funded by the Australian Government s Caring for our Country initiative and administered by the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection.
These amendments are currently being progressed with the Queensland Department of Environment & Resource Management (DERM).
ROSS: I was employed in 1993 by the then Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage (now Environmental Protection Agency) to oversee the development of a conservation plan and conservation works for the Peel Island Lazaret.