Sponsorship and assistance also came from the Australian Society for the Study of Labour History, the Queensland Council of Unions, the Queensland Conservation Council and the Woodford Folk Festival.
What does QCU stand for?
QCU stands for Queensland Council of Unions (Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCU
We have 3 other meanings of QCU in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Clinical Trials Network (Australia)
- Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (South Africa)
- Quick Change Tool Post
- QualiLife Consumer Testing Survey (Zestra)
- Quality Control Technical Services Ltd. (UK)
- Quench Condensed Tritium Source
- Quick Compliance Tool Suite (US DoD)
- Quality Control Test Team
- Qualitative Community Tolerance Value
- Quality Control Unit
- Queenslanders Credit Union (Australia)
- Quincy Credit Union (Quincy, MA)
- Quad County Urban League (Aurora, IL)
- Queen Creek Unified School District (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Qatar Cablevision
- Quantum Communications Victoria (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Quick Coupling Valve
- Quil Ceda Village (Tulalip, WA)
- Queensland Charter Vessel Association (tourism industry; Australia)
- Quality Condoms Vending Ltd (Mississauga, Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27) Re Equal Remuneration Principle (2000), 97 IR 177; The Queensland Council of Unions and Queensland Chamber of Commerce Industry Limited, Industrial Organisation of Employers and Others (Queensland Industrial Relations Commission, Linnane VP, Swan C, Brown C, 29 April 2002, Statement of Policy B450 of 2002); State Wage Case 1999 (Tasmanian Industrial Commission, Westwood P, Johnson DP, Watling C.