In 2006, Education Queensland introduced the senior phase of learning to provide options, flexibility and support for young people to engage them in learning or earning so that all students would have the opportunity to finish Year 10 and then go on to gain at least a Queensland Certificate of Education (or Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement) or Certificate III vocational qualification.
What does QCE stand for?
QCE stands for Queensland Certificate of Education (school-based qualification; Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QCE
We have 10 other meanings of QCE in our Acronym Attic
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Moral
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale, Environment
- Quantum Chromodynamics on Digital Signal Processors
- Quantum Chromo-Dynamics SumRules
- Quad Cities Definity Users Group (Avaya Definity computer operating system)
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality of Customer Experience
- Quantity Crude Equivalent
- Quantum Computer Emulator
- Quantum Confinement Effect (physics)
- Queensland College of English (Australia)
- Qatar Comprehensive Educational Assessment
- Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Quality Control Equipment Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Queensland Catholic Education Commission
- Quantum Chromo-Electro-Dynamics
- Quartet Champions of the Evergreen District
- Queen's Centre for Enterprise Development
- Quesnel Community and Economic Development Corporation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Quaker City English Dart League (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Student Education Profile consists of the following: * the Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE), the senior school qualification for eligible students (eligibility for the QCE depends upon students' attainment of a sufficient amount and quality of learning--see Queensland Studies Authority (2009) for more information) * a Senior Statement (a transcript of the student's learning account, including the student's QCS Test result) * a Statement of Results--for students who do not achieve a QCE by the end of Year 12 but who continue to engage in recognised learning that will contribute to the attainment of a QCE at a later date * a Tertiary Entrance Statement, showing an eligible student's Overall Positions (OP) and Field Positions (FP).