John McGrath at the Queensland Centre for Mental Health Research in Australia analyzed records for 33,437 children born in the US between 1959 and 1965.
What does QCMHR stand for?
QCMHR stands for Queensland Centre for Mental Health Research (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queen City Minor Box Lacrosse (Canada)
- Quality Care Medical Center (Vista, CA)
- Quality Community Managed Care (University of Illinois at Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (international conference)
- Queenstown Chinese Methodist Church (Singapore)
- Quezon City Medical Center and Colleges
- Quezon City Medical Center and Colleges (Philippines)
- Quality Control for Molecular Diagnostics (Scotland, UK)
- Quantum-Classical Molecular Dynamics
- Quad City Music Guild (Moline, IL; musical entertainment; est. 1949)
- Quebec Child Mental Health Survey
- Quality Concepts Manufacturing Inc. (electronics company; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Quezon City Memorial Medical College/Center (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Quality Car Modifications and Repairs (UK)
- Quantum Condensed Matter Research Group (Center for Emergent Matter Science; Japan)
- QCC Content Management System
- QSAR, Chemoinformatics and Modeling Society (Italy)
- Quad City Montessori School (Davenport, IA)
- Quality Control Monitoring System
- Quantitative Consecutive Matching Striae (forensic science)